Kinsale Yacht Club Marina:
- 5 Gold Anchor Marina 2017
- An Taisce Blue Flag award
Paul can be contacted on
- Telephone: +353 (0)87 678 7377
- Email: email@example.com
The Yacht Club Marina Facilities include:
- Male & female visitors showers
- Bilge and Sewage Waste Pump out
- Laundry including washing machine and dryer
- Fully licensed Bar
- Seasonal Dining
- Weather forecast available.
- Facsimile and photocopying facilities.
- Free WiFi
- Opening hours of the club are from 0830 hrs to 2330 hrs daily.
- Customs forms are available from the marina manager for non EU craft.
The marina is secured by a self-locking gate and security cameras.
Access to the marina is with a swipe card available from the yacht club bar (20 Euro refundable deposit)
Fire extinguishers are located near the marina office and first aid kits are available in the marina office and from the marina manager.
Emergency Services - Dial 999 or Dial 119
Kinsale Police 021 4772302
Fire Station 021 4772153
Doctor 021 4772253/4772717
Dentist 021 4772788/4774133
University College Hospital Cork 021 546400
Diesel is available please ask marina manager for details.
Petrol is available from the local (Topaz) filling station.
Water and electricity (220/240v) supplies are available on the marina.
The marina manager can supply connections with in-built meter.
Refuse bins are provided in the yacht club yard.
For oil disposal please contact the marina manager.
Available in both Clubhouse and Marina. Access Code available from marina manager
Trolleys are available on the marina located near the entrance gate.