Welcome to Kinsale Yacht Club Marina
Kinsale Yacht Club Marina currently holds:
Our Marina is situated in the heart of Kinsale town, providing secure and safe berthing within the virtually landlocked harbour on the estuary of the Bandon River.
As a visitor to Kinsale Yacht Club you have access to all the club’s facilities as a tempory member.
Kinsale is known as the Gourmet Capital of Ireland and no cruise to Ireland would be complete without a visit to Kinsale.
Our marina is capable of taking craft of all sizes with at least 9 meters depth at our visitors berths.
The marina is secured by a self-locking gate and numerous security cameras
Local facilities available include:
- Boatyard for lifting, repairing and storage of boats
- Sailmaker, repair and manufacture of new sails
- Gas; refill of Gas bottles from UK, Europe and US
- Bilge and Sewage Waste Pump out
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning services
- Fuel dock nearby
- Medical and Dental practices nearby
- Supermarkets including Lidl and Supervalu that deliver to the marina
- Bus stop to Cork Airport and Cork City (20km from Kinsale) is available 100 meters from the Marina entrance gate.
To reserve a berth please contact Paul by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +353 87 678 7377