Welcome to Kinsale Yacht Club Marina
Our Marina is situated in the heart of Kinsale town, providing secure and safe berthing within the virtually landlocked harbour on the estuary of the Bandon River.
As a visitor to Kinsale Yacht Club you have access to all the club’s facilities as a tempory member.
Kinsale is known as the Gourmet Capital of Ireland and no cruise to Ireland would be complete without a visit to Kinsale.
Our marina is capable of taking craft of all sizes with at least 9 meters depth at our visitors berths.
The marina is secured by a self-locking gate and numerous security cameras
Local facilities available include:
- Boatyard for lifting, repairing and storage of boats
- Sailmaker, repair and manufacture of new sails
- Gas; refill of Gas bottles from UK, Europe and US
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning services
- Fuel dock nearby
- Medical and Dental practices nearby
- Supermarkets including Lidl and Supervalu that deliver to the marina
- Bus stop to Cork Airport and Cork City (20km from Kinsale) is available 100 meters from the Marina entrance gate.
To reserve a berth please contact Paul by email: email@example.com or telephone: +353 87 678 7377