Powerboat Licence

For insurance purposes and for commercial purposes a powerboat licence is required by anybody who plans on operating a powerboat or RIB.

An Irish Sailing Association (ISA) training course provides the ideal way to get afloat for the first time, or to build on skills you already have. All courses are run to a syllabus used all over Ireland and will be lead by a trained and qualified ISA Instructor. Each course is carefully designed to provide all of the skills and confidence needed to get out on the water and to get the most from powerboating.

In Kinsale Powerboat Instruction and certification is run by the Kinsale Outdoor Education Centre. More information about these courses can be found HERE.