Kinsale Yacht Club Facilities
- 5 Gold Anchor Marina 2020
- Fáilte Irleand Quality Assured Standard 2020
- An Taisce Blue Flag award for 2019/2020
For Bookings please contact Richard McKinley
Telephone: +353 (0)87 6787377
Club Facilities include
- Female & Male showers
- Bilge and Sewage Waste Pump out
- Laundry including washing machine and dryer
- Fully licensed Bar (open 7 days a week during peak summer months)
- Seasonal Dining
- Weather forecast available
- Photocopying facilities
- Free WiFi – in Clubhouse and on the Marina
- Opening hours of the club are from 0830 hrs to 2330 hrs daily
- Customs forms are available from the marina manager for non EU craft
The marina is secured by a self-locking gate and CCTV security cameras.
Access to the marina is with a swipe card available from the yacht club bar (20 Euro refundable deposit)
Fire extinguishers are located at the top and bottom of the gangway. There are fire boxes on legs A – F.
First aid kit is available at the marina noticeboard.
Emergency Services – Dial 999 or Dial 119
Kinsale Police 021 4772302
Fire Station 021 4772153
Doctor 021 4772253/4772717
Dentist 021 4772788/4774133
University College Hospital Cork 021 546400
Diesel is available please ask marina manager for details.
Petrol is available from the local filling station.
Potable Water and electricity (220/240v) supplies are available on the marina. These are included in the daily cost for visiting craft.
Refuse and recycling bins are provided in the yacht club yard.
For oil disposal please contact the Harbour Masters Office on the pier.
Trolleys are available on the marina located near the entrance gate and require a €1 coin.