Kinsale Yacht Club is actively recruiting new members. There are several membership categories and their details are listed here:
2023 Membership Categories and Fees are detailed in the application form below.
Please complete the following application form here.
How to Join
Individuals or families wishing to join the membership to Kinsale Yacht Club should follow these steps:
- Find a proposer and a seconder amongst the current membership prepared to support your application for membership, this can be from the skipper or crew of a boat that you have sailed on regularly, or friends or family that are already members
- Download the application form by clicking on the link above.
- Read and agree to the club’s constitution
- Fill-in the application form and submit it to the club with full payment for the category of membership being applied for
The application will then be posted on the club’s Membership Application Notice Board for a minimum of one week. Following this the application goes to the club Committee for consideration – the Committee meets on the first Tuesday of every month. You will be informed in writing of the progress of your application and should it be successful you will receive a club membership card/smartcard which will allow you to buy drinks at the bar at a discounted rate.
During the application process potential members may use the club as long as they are signed in by another member.
Renewal of Membership
Current members can renew their membership by any of the following methods:
- Online via My Account
- Credit/debit card by phone – 021 4773433
- By cheque – make cheque payable to Kinsale Yacht Club
- Bank transfer – please contact the office on 021 4773433 for details